What a whirlwind this has been! All summer long our school district has worked tireless to ensure that students would be able to return to in-person learning under the safest possible conditions. Rest assured, we have done everything we can to ensure the learning environment remained intact, while accounting for all of the challenges the COVID-19 has presented to us.
As we prepare to start the school year on August 11, things are still changing on a daily basis, but one of the things that will remain a certainty (at least for a little while) is that we’ll all be interacting with each other from behind the cover of a face mask!
I am very much looking forward to being able to teach in the classroom again, as opposed to teaching virtually from a distance. There’s no guarantees that classroom learning will continue all year, but having the chance to lay down those foundations is crucial!
Below, you will find the 4th grade supply list. Please ensure that you get every item on the list for your student, as there will be NO community supplies this year in order to reduce the spread of germs.
4th Grade Supply List:
- Face Mask or Face Shield
- Skinny black dry erase markers (1 pack)
- Fat, colored dry erase markers (1 pack)
- 1 dry erase eraser or sock
- Mechanical Pencils (.7mm lead size with refill)
- 2 Folders (1 red, 1 blue)
- 2 Spiral Notebooks (1 red, 1blue)
- Pencil box
- Copy paper (2 packs)
- Lysol/Clorox wipes (3 pack)
- Hand sanitizer (1 large bottle)
- Band-aids (2 boxes)
- Tissues (6 boxes)
- Electronic screen wipes (1 pack)
- Post-It notes (1 pack)
- Highlighters (1 pack)
- Scissors (1 pair)
- Multiplication Flash Cards (1 pack)
- Water bottle